851 Talisman Drive
Welcome to an exceptional Eichler in the heart of the desirable Palo Verde neighborhood in Palo Alto.
Meander through the beautiful and verdant front yard and step into a beautifully updated home that truly brings the outdoors in. A wall of windows in the living room bathes the home in light, and frames the stunning yard lovingly designed and planted by the owners, one of whom is a certified Master Gardener. An enchanting patio beyond glass doors is surrounded as if a secret garden, and can be a wonderful place for al-fresco dining or even used as an outdoor living room. The open and airy kitchen features beautiful custom wood cabinetry, gleaming countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a Wolf six-burner induction cooktop. A bright and spacious dining room is sure to host many intimate dinners as well as lively celebrations! Glass doors from the dining room lead to the side patio creating a great indoor/outdoor entertaining space. The lovely master suite is a place for repose with access to the serene backyard. Three additional bedrooms and a second full bath complete the home.
Outdoors, the yard is truly a nature lover’s dream. The California Native Garden is a beautiful, sustainable garden and also features lemon, apple, persimmon, apricot, pineapple guava trees, and blueberry bushes. What a delight to watch the garden come to life in the spring!
Conveniently located in Palo Alto, just blocks from Palo Verde Elementary, YMCA, and easy access to shops, restaurants, local parks and libraries, CalTrain, Hwy 101, Shoreline and more. 851 Talisman is truly a special place to call “home.”
- Four bedrooms, two full baths
- Light filled living room with wood burning fireplace and a wall of windows and glass door leading to the enchanting patio and gardens
- Gorgeous open kitchen with beautiful quartz countertops, custom wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, including a Wolf 6 burner induction cooktop
- Spacious dining room leads to the side patio fantastic for entertaining
- Elegant master suite with access to the back patio and gardens
- Fourth bedroom with custom built-ins for an office
- Beautiful custom shoji screens
- Newly installed flooring throughout
- Two car garage
- Stunning sustainable California Native Garden with fruit trees including lemon, apple, persimmon, apricot, pineapple guava trees and blueberry bushes
- Custom built compost bins
- Highly regarded Palo Alto Schools
- 1,771 +/- SqFt on a 7,884 +/- SqFt lot
- Conveniently located in Palo Alto, just blocks from Palo Verde Elementary, YMCA, and easy access to shops, restaurants, local parks and libraries, CalTrain, Hwy 101, Shoreline and more!
Come in…and welcome home!